Tuesday, November 1, 2011

LIB 110

I will be contribuiting my bio towards the project. It will be based on the life of my family and what they had to overcome throughout the experince in America. I have not yet completed the project, many revisions must be made. Since my final project will consist of my bio, I would not say that I hae completed the bio. I will continue to work on the critical reflection...I would like my reader to focus on grammatical errors as well as letting me know if I do not focus on the assignment, if they see a relation to human rights.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Moisey,
    Hope you are enjoying Election Day!
    Have you expanded your LIB 110 critical reflection? I'd love to read it if you could post it. Also, keep in mind that you'll be writing a short bio of yourself now--apart from the story of your family.
    If you have questions, let me know!
    Prof. Jerskey

    ReplyDelete